Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

the other one about baseball

Hypothesis proved.

Did not watch World Series Game 3 on Saturday night. (Too busy rollicking around a fun city in which I do not live and seeing entirely too many grown people dressed up as bananas.)

Giants lost.

Came home after best bus ride ever and the speediest Sunday night subway ride in history, watched the end of Game 4. Giants already winning, but continued to win due to my viewership.

Giants won.

Because of me.

Obviously.

The superstition of sports fandom plus my own abnormal of superstition does not bode well. I have lucky and unlucky outfits.

In the end, I do this for Husband. Our vows should have included, "I will sublimate my superstitions onto things that you like so your sports teams can win and I can feel responsible even though I will complain publicly about the responsibility."

To be continued...duh.

No comments: