Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a relaunch of sorts

In case you haven't noticed, the blog grew a new name in the past few weeks! That's right, we're Philirao, Inc. Much more fitting, and now that I'm directing your attention to it, permanent.

Friends, I wish I had more to share. I wish I'd either a.) done anything interesting in the apartment or b.) at least taken pictures of the living room minus Sad Elephant.

I did not.

In the next few posts--before we get to some exciting projects this weekend--I'm going to introduce you to the Philiraos. Why should you care about our living space if you don't know us? While I realize that most everyone reading this knows us, we still have a darn good story. It will also prepare you for some fun decor that's coming up in the future. We love to travel and a lot of what we surround ourselves with comes from our travels. Also we got married once and I'm finally framing pictures of that event.

In other news, I attempted to use As-Yet-Unnamed-Modernist Couch to cure a migraine last night, and it failed me miserably. New Couch isn't perfect.

Stay tuned!

No comments: