Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

approximately 13 random thoughts inspired by the number 13 on my 13th post

Having been a little blocked about what to write about, I started to think about whether or not 13 is an unlucky number.

For the Philiraos, it simply cannot be.

We met on a 13th, got engaged on a Friday the 13th, and had our rehearsal dinner on another Friday the 13th. We freaking love the number 13.

Mainly we're just in between projects/delivery of items to complete projects and I'm otherwise out of interesting things to say.

Except for:
  • I really want Husband to do a guest post on the blog.
    • In an ideal world, this would be a co-written blog about our exciting life, adapting to create the ideal quasi-urban life.
  • I think I don't properly know how to use the internet. I should be posting pictures of inspirational rooms and talking about what I like in them. I should understand what the heck Pinterest is.
  • I may have an actual title for this blog.
  • I want to design a pretty header for the new title. I'm not a web designer, so I'll leave layout to tweaking templates.
  • I have to bring boxes home on the subway last night. Last night a woman actually spoke to me (aka: broke the invisible wall) because my bag was a centimeter off my (very moderately sized) lap and impinging on her personal space and/or larger lap. I wished I had the audacity of the woman in my head to be really mean to her. I was getting off in one stop and she was elbowing me all up in the place.
Things that are cooking up:
  • Having a dinner party/a friend over for dinner tomorrow, and I'm planning to blog about that.
  • I'm having lots of thoughts about lampshades. My mother will be happy to know that my grandmother's amazing alabaster lamps are actually going nowhere, because with new, funky shades, they are going to be the greatest lamps ever. And giving away alabaster lamps is stupid.
  • Flor tiles will be delivered tomorrow!
That's all. I thought the world needed to know those random things.

No comments: